Friday, July 16, 2010

The Big Trip (the night before)

I'm getting nervous. Space travel is not easy. It's the same as when Snow White had to leave Indiana to move to the Hundred Acre Woods. It's a crazy sort of weird experience. Take-off is not that far away. Last night, I had a dream about my take-off. I was commander of the shuttle and I had my crew set and ready to go. We were set. Ryan Seacrest was the announcer of the space launch. According to Seacrest, it was the perfect launch. Anyways, back to reality. As excited as I am, leaving is going to be extremely difficult. I have so many good friends here on earth. I dropped by earlier to say goodbye to everyone. It's crazy how fast the time goes. Just yesterday I was a human and tomorrow I will be an alien. It feels like I am headed into the future. Not exactly,but kind of like the time in Back to the Future where they went back to the future. Crazy huh how that happens. It is going to be hard to leave, but I'll be back. I have to go to space. She is kind of an anomaly. The study of geography is very complex. Well, I have to go to sleep now. Tomorrow is a big day. I need to lower my eyebrows because when they are up my eyes are open. Wish me luck. I am going to start counting sheep...1 male, 2 female, 3 male, 4 female...

1 comment: