Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Beagles are better than Chihuahuas...they have more meat.

I love dogs. I've always told myself dogs are what humans wish they could be. Its so great to have a creature that can love you unconditionally and follow you anywhere you go. Man's best friend. I sometimes reminisce on Where the Red Fern Grows. How great and humble those pets were, unlike bunnies. Speaking of bunnies, I used to know a guy who would chase bunnies, but that's neither here nor there. Let's get back to the loyalty of dogs,, nothing is greater. It often make me cry when I think of any type of dogs. Its like I said, it reminds me of Where the Red Fern Grows. The loyalty of the dogs to one another and to their owner. The way the dog dies of a broken heart...its going to make me cry just thinking about it...I can't talk about it anymore. Anyways, on brighter news...OH MY GOSH!!! I did not just see that! What has this world come to! I will never be the same again! It's one thing to eat rabbit, cows, and pigs, but dogs...What kind of girl would just eat a dog, a Beagle at that...well i guess it is better than a chihuahua...more meat.

1 comment: